Effective Date: December, 29, 2018
If you are located outside of the United States, please note that a Site is hosted in the United States. Therefore, your information, including any personal information provided pursuant to a Site may be processed and stored in the United States. As a result, United States federal and state governments, courts or law enforcement or regulatory agencies may be able to obtain disclosure of your information through laws applicable in the United States. Your use of the Site or your submission of any information to us will constitute your consent to the transfer of your information outside of your home country, which may result in different data protection rules than in your country. Please contact us at email@example.com [A2] if you have any questions about how your information may be processed or stored in the United States.
Who is Responsible for the Processing of Your Personal Data?
Le charme Decor and its subsidiaries and affiliates (referred to us as “we,” “our” or “us” in this policy)
Information We Collect
We collect the following types of information in the manner described below.
1. You may voluntarily provide us with information, including:
- Your name, postal address, country, email address, telephone number, user name, user ID, password, credit card numbers and information and other payment information and other information to use a Site;
- Information when you contact or interact with us (for example, regarding support opportunities); and
- Any other information you voluntarily provide us with including your comments and other content in connection with using the Site.
- Web browser type;
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address;
- Domain name of your Internet service provider;
- Your geographic location;
- The Site pages that you visit and the time of your visits; and
- Aggregated information that cannot be used to specifically identify you when you use or visit the Site.
3. We may automatically collect other information about you, including:
4. We may collect information about you from publicly available sources.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information that we collect for the following purposes, including:
- The purposes for which you provided it;
- For fulfillment of requests;
- To identify you as a user of a Site;
- To send you information about your relationship with us;
- Where permitted by applicable law, to contact you with information, including promotional information, contests and surveys, that we believe will be of interest to you (unless you have opted out);
- To process and respond to your inquiries (for example, regarding support, employment opportunities or other requests);
- To create anonymous data, which we may use for any purpose;
- To compile aggregate data for internal and external business purposes;
- To generate and review reports and data about our user base and service usage patterns;
- To analyze the accuracy, effectiveness, usability or popularity of a Site;
- To improve the content and features of a Site;
- To prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft and otherwise protect our users and our business;
- To administer and troubleshoot a Site; and
For those customers located in the European Economic Area, we are required to set out in this PrivacyPolicy the legal grounds on which we rely in order to process your personal information. Our use of your personal information is permitted by law because:
- it is necessary for taking steps to enter into a contract with you for the products you purchase, or for carrying out our obligations under such a contract. Where we need your personal information in order to fulfill our contract with you, if you do not provide it, provide it inaccurately or require us to delete it, then we may not be able to provide you with the product or service that you have ordered from us;
- it is necessary for our legitimate interests, including to provide and improve services, personalize the services to your shopping habits and to protect the security of the Sites. In such cases, we have taken measures to ensure that this processing does not cause unwarranted prejudice to your privacy;
- it is required to satisfy any legal or regulatory obligations that we are subject to; and
- in limited circumstances and if required by applicable law, you have agreed to us processing your personal information.
We retain your information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collect it, except if required otherwise by law.
How Your Information is Disclosed
1. Third Parties. We may use third parties to perform functions in connection with a Site. We may share information about you that they need to perform their functions and in accordance with our agreements with them.
2. Third Parties for Their Promotional Purposes. Where permitted by applicable law, we may share your information with third parties for their promotional purposes. Please see Your European Privacy Rights Your California Privacy Rights below.
3. Business Changes. If we become involved in a merger, acquisition, sale of assets, joint venture, securities offering, bankruptcy, reorganization, liquidation, dissolution, or other transaction or if the ownership of all or substantially all of our business otherwise changes, we may share or transfer your information to a third party or parties in connection therewith.
5. Investigations and Law. Regardless of the choices, you make regarding your information (as described below) and to the extent permitted by applicable law, we may disclose information about you to third parties to:
- Enforce or apply the Terms;
- Comply with law, in response to subpoenas, warrants, or court orders, or in connection with any legal process or cooperate with government or law enforcement officials or private parties;
- Protect our rights, reputation, safety and property, or that of our users or others;
- Protect against legal liability;
- Establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims; or
- To investigate, prevent or take action regarding suspected illegal activities, suspected fraud, the rights, reputation, safety or property of us, users or others, violation of our Terms, policies or agreements or as otherwise required by law.
6. Aggregated Anonymous Information. We may share aggregated anonymous information relating to visitors to and users of a Site with affiliated or unaffiliated third parties.
7. With Your Consent. We may use your information for any other purpose for which you consent.
8. Cookies; Web Beacons; Do Not Track. Please see Cookies; Web Beacons; Do Not Track below.
Cookies; Web Beacons; Do Not Track
Cookies are small bits of information that are transferred to and stored in separate files within your computer’s browser.
- Persistent cookies remain on the visitor’s computer after the browser has been closed.
- Session cookies exist only during a visitor’s online session and disappear from the visitor’s computer when they close the browser software.
You can instruct your browser to stop accepting cookies. But if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use all portions or all functionality of a Site.
Flash cookies, also known as local shared objects, also may be used.
- Web Beacons. Web beacons are small strings of code that provide a method for delivering a graphic image on a Web page or in an email message for the purpose of transferring data. You can disable the ability of Web beacons to capture information by blocking cookies.
Third parties may collect personally identifiable information about an individual user’s online activities over time and across different websites when a user uses a Site.
For the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on, please see https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/. Please also see: http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/, http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/ and http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html.
- Do Not Track. At this time, we do not respond to “Do Not Track” signals sent from Web browsers.
While we take reasonable administrative, physical and technical measures to protect the information you submit via a Site against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure, or modification, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. No Internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error-free. Email sent to or from a Site may not be secure. You should use caution whenever submitting information online and take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email.
Links to Other Websites
Your Choices Regarding Your Information
You have choices regarding the use of information on a Site.
- Changing Your Information. You may access and make changes to your information, including keeping your information accurate or deleting your information, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Cookies; Web Beacons; Do Not Track. Please see Cookies; Web Beacons; Do Not Track above.
Your European Privacy Rights
For customers located within the European Economic Area, you have various additional rights under the local law to those set out above in relation to your personal information, such as to:
- request a copy of the personal information we hold about you;
- ask that we correct or remove information you think is inaccurate or incomplete;
- ask that we delete the personal information that we hold about you, or restrict the way in which we use such personal information;
- withdraw consent to our processing of your personal information (to the extent such processing is based on consent);
- object to our processing of your personal information (including for direct marketing purposes); and
- receive your personal information in a structured and commonly used format so that it can be transferred to another data controller (‘data portability’).
If you would like to exercise these rights or understand if they apply to you, please contact us using the details set out in How Do I Contact You below.
Except as described in this policy or provided under data protection laws, there is no charge for the exercise of these rights. However, if your requests are manifestly unfounded or excessive, in particular, because of their repetitive character, we may either: (a) charge a reasonable fee taking into account the administrative costs of providing the information or taking the action requested; or (b) refuse to act on the request.
Where we have reasonable doubts concerning the identity of the person making the request, we may request additional information necessary to confirm your identity.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under age 18. If you are under the age of 18, please do not submit any personal information through a Site. If you have reason to believe that we may have accidentally received personal information from an individual under age 18, please contact us immediately at email@example.com
Your California Privacy Rights
Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code permits California residents to request from a business, with whom the California resident has an established business relationship, certain information about the types of personal information the business has shared with third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of the third parties with whom the business has shared such information during the immediately preceding calendar year. You may make one request each year by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or writing us at Mamiye Brothers Inc., 1385 Broadway, 18th Floor, New York, NY 10018, Attention: Chief Information Officer.
How to Contact Us